We hope to see you at The Future Energy Show Philippines 2022 on September 8, 12:00 NN at the SMX Convention Center Manila.
NIDON Clean Energy Founder and President, Nick Dizon, will share key insights and learning on the topic of Hybrid Renewable Energy Storage Projects. He has almost four decades of experience in Tier 1 information technology, UPS, power electronics, energy storage, and renewable energy.
You may also attend onsite; free registration is still open for The Future Energy Show Philippines 2022.
Project Management and Consulting
- Project management and consulting for building the Hawaiian Airlines data center including providing core strategy for power distribution, power quality, back up power, air conditioning, operator work areas, fire alarm and fire suppression, equipment lay out, coordinated multiple Hawaiian Air departments, vendors, and contractors, conducted update meetings and submitted regular reports.
- Project management and consulting for the construction and equipping of new data center for American Savings Bank. Included fire suppression, UPS and generator back up power, move in and activation of data center plan within an eight hour window, problem resolution during demo, construction, and data center activation.
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Exclusive State of Hawaii distribution of Suntrac Hybrid Climate Systems Solar Thermal Panels. Currently working with Carrier Hawaii and a growing array of HVAC contractors and engineering firms in design, sales, and installation. Please see website, www.nidoncomputer.com, for pictures of recently completed projects.
- Exclusive State of Hawaii distribution of Hydromx Nano fluid for chiller systems, heat transfer applications, and seagoing vessels for International Marine Organization energy efficiency compliance.
- Exclusive State of Hawaii distribution of Nostromo Ice Bricks for large chiller systems.
- Consulting on utility interconnection of 350 kw photovoltaic system for SolarWave on their Rengo project in Kapolei.
- NIDON completed the only Oahu fully compliant installation of an urban small wind turbine including the mandatory Conditional Use Permit Minor prerequisite for applying for a Department of Planning and Permitting, building permit.
- Developed turnkey off grid commercial and residential renewable energy system leveraging Firefly advanced lead acid batteries, Simpliphi, and Blue Planet Energy LFP batteries with intelligent inverters based on NIDON intellectual property governing design and programming.